Mortgage Secured Overdraft
Our Mortgage Secured Overdraft provides the flexibility and freedom to choose when and how you access your loan funds. Many people take out a secured overdraft loan so they have money 'on hand' - for renovations, home additions, holidays or other investment purchases.
What is a secured overdraft loan?
A secured overdraft provides a line of credit so you can access funds whenever you need to. An overdraft allows you to draw funds from your loan up to an agreed amount. Once you pay off part or all of the drawn funds you can access those funds again. The overdraft is secured against your home and is linked to your On Call Savings Account (S1).
- a competitive interest rate
- no monthly account fees*
- funds can be on standby without the need to access your savings
- interest is only charged on the amount you use
- save interest by having your income paid into the overdraft
- pay expenses with your 55 day interest free Bluey card to save even more interest
- access funds up to your approved limit without applying for a new loan.
* Card administration fees may apply.
You can access your overdraft in a variety of ways including:
How to Apply
To apply call us today on 13 77 28, or if you're an existing member you can apply online by clicking on the button below.