A great way to keep in touch with your finances is via SMS Banking. It's easy and convenient and only takes a few minutes to set up, so you can access your accounts at a time and place that suits you.
SMS and email* alerts
You can choose to receive account updates, including the following:
- your end-of-day account balance
- when your balance exceeds or falls below a nominated amount
- deposits or withdrawals greater than or equal to a nominated amount
- reminders of due payments or maturing investments.
With this service you can complete SMS enquiries on your accounts 24/7, including the following:
- account balances on single or multiple accounts
- last five transactions
- year-to-date interest.
For more information on SMS queries click here
For information on internet banking security, one time passwords click here
Registering is easy - if you aren't already registered for QPCU Internet Banking simply call us on 13 77 28 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're already registered for QPCU Internet Banking you can log into your account and choose the 'Other' tab and then click 'Alerts' and follow the prompts from there.
*Please note that information contained within email alerts is not encrypted, so if someone else has access to your emails they may be able to view this information.