Online banking is getting easier these days. With more and more Australian homes having access to the internet it makes sense to sign up for internet banking. It's free and secure and you can save time by logging into your account at a time and place that suits you.
- view up-to-date account balances & transactions
- transfer funds to QPCU accounts or accounts at other financial institutions
- pay bills with BPAY and via BPAY View
- set up 'personal payees' to make regular transfers or payments easier
- download statements to programs such as MS Excel, Quicken and Money
- view year to date interest.
To register for internet banking call us on 13 77 28 or download an application form and post or fax it back to us. Once you have registered you will be issued with a username and password which you can use to log into your account.
To learn more about online security click here.
To learn more about a internet banking security, one time passwords click here.
More information about QPCU Internet Banking can be found in our General Information Terms & Conditions brochure or via our Internet Banking FAQs.